Correct Way to Install Seamless Steel Pipe
The use of seamless steel pipes almost covering the entire engineering field. In many cases, seamless steel pipes are installed when they are purchased. The quality of installation effect its use directly. So how to install seamless steel pipes correct to gets better results? Let's take a look at the relevant steps:
1. Thin-walled seamless steel pipes should not be contact with cement, cement mortar and concrete. When the pipeline is concealed, anticorrosive tape should be wrapped around the outer wall of the pipe or should use thin-walled seamless steel pipe covered with plastic.
2. When cement mortar is used to fill the buried pipeline, insulation materials should be used to ensure that there is a gap between the cement mortar and the pipe. In order to make the pipe stretch freely.
3. Plastic-coated thin-walled seamless steel pipe (Type 316) should be used for buried ground to avoid acid-base corrosion on the outer wall of the pipe or damage to the pipe by sharp and hard debris. Other wrapping materials can also be used as anti-corrosion measures, such as wrapping two layers of polyethylene tape or two layers of vinyl chloride tape, wrapping two layers of asphalt paint (or epoxy resin), and glass fiber plastic cloth for anti-corrosion.
4. The pipeline should be reasonably equipped with telescopic compensation devices and supports (fixed supports and movable supports) to control the direction of expansion or compensation of the pipeline. When the straight-line section length of the hot-water thin-walled seamless steel pipe with open or non-embedded concealed coating exceeds 10~15m, compensation measures in the axial direction of the pipeline should be taken. When the nominal diameter is greater than 50mm, seamless steel pipe wave expansion joints or seamless steel pipe linear temperature compensators should be installed.
5. The thin-walled seamless steel pipes for the water supply of the building should take anti-condensation measures, and the thin-walled seamless steel pipes for hot water should be insulated.
6. Seamless steel pipes shall be supplied by the supplier in a unified manner. Seamless steel pipes of different grades are unable to welding.
7. Seamless steel pipes are thin-walled. When connecting with threaded valves, water nozzles, water meters and other accessories, the thin-walled seamless steel pipes should not be threaded, but should be transitioned through wire connection accessories such as adapters.
8. Oil pollution will deteriorate the rubber sealing ring, if sharp objects collide with seamless steel pipe will cause to water leakage, so be careful in construction.